Tulokset 1:stä 2:een 2:sta
    Törmäsin YouTuben kautta kiinnostavaan itseopiskelu video workshoppiin. Ajattelin jakaa nämä videot saateviesteineen tänne kaikille ihmeteltäväksi.

Osa 1, 21.3.2019

And we’re off!

Video 1 in this 3-part workshop is now live for your viewing pleasure. You can access it simply by following the link farther down below.

How to Get Direction and Focus to Tackle Your Biggest Weaknesses

This first video is all about how to get direction and focus for your practise time so that you can actually improve the things that need improving, allowing for more frequent and pleasing progress.

Before we move onto some specific areas to improve in Video 2, you need to know exactly HOW you're going to put that stuff into practise.

That’s exactly what this video is going to show you.

You can access the video here:

Click Here to See Video 1 - Gaining Direction & Focus

If you have any questions or concerns following the video, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

This series is all about helping you get unstuck and make progress toward the ultimate goal of high-level riding, and if I can help make that happen, I will.

Enjoy!

Coming Up in Video 2… Improving Confidence at Corner Approach & Entry

When Video 2 goes out in a few days you’ll get to see how we can improve rider confidence in a key area of the track. An area that A LOT of learning riders struggle with.

You’ll also get an example “track day plan” to download to help you improve in this common problem area.

Talk to you soon!

Dan

LIFE AT LEAN
    CBR1000RR
    ex
    Suzuki SV 1000S
    Yamaha TZR 250
    Osa2, 26.3.2019

And we’re back!

Video 2 in this 3-part workshop is now live for your viewing pleasure. You can access it simply by following the link farther down below.

Tackling a Lack of Confidence through Corner Approach & Entry

In Video 2 we talk about the key techniques and skills to have working correctly so that you can begin building confidence in this difficult area of the track.

If the braking zone and corner entry are areas where you know you're lacking confidence and speed and you know there's big improvements you can make here, this video tackles exactly how we fix that problem.

You can access the video here:

Click here to see Video 2 - Improving Corner Entry Confidence

As before, if you have any questions or concerns following the video, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

This workshop is all about helping you get unstuck and make progress, and if I can help make that happen, I will.

Enjoy!

Coming Up in Video 3… The Full Road Map

In a few days I'll be releasing Video 3, where we'll look at the big picture and the full road map for a rider looking to go from complete beginner to knee scratching "fast guy".

If you want to know how to scale the track riding ranks while making great progress with less risk, you're going to want to see the next video.

Talk to you soon!

Dan

LIFE AT LEAN
    CBR1000RR
    ex
    Suzuki SV 1000S
    Yamaha TZR 250