Sivu: 8 / 8:sta EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 678
Tulokset 211:stä 214:een 214:sta
    Tuomas Tolonen haluaisi lisätietoa ajoneuvostasi:
    Motorcycle still available for sale? Can i know the condition of the motorcycle.

Still for sale.
    Good condition.
    Call Me for more information.
    I speak english.

Regards,
    Mika

Tolosen tohtorin vastaus:

Sorry about my late reply, i want to buy your motorcycle as matter of urgent to my son that was preparing for marriage but all my family has been relocated to England because i was transfer to Iraq and i will soon retire from Army, but am currently among Iraq solder for now and due to nature of our work we can only communicate with internet vie email, so when i get back from Iraq i want to see this motorcycle in my son's house in United Kingdom.

I want the motorcycle as surprise to my family before i come back home from Iraq for the wedding and i don't know maybe you have paypal account because PayPal online transfer is only method of my payment for now due to rules and regulation of our work, we do not have access to our bank account unless we retired from Army, that is why i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account as i have it attached with my bank A/C, kindly send me your final price.

Moreover, you may be thinking about my name. i have Finnish name because my father was Finnish and i was brought up with English because he married my mother in USA.
    Now he has died last two years and my mother has be coming old woman.

Finally, I will arrange for picking up the motorcycle by contacting
    shipping company online for proper security delivery of motorcycle with out any damage after i have made the payments, so i want to confirm if your PayPal account email address is xxxxx@hotmail.com, then i can proceed with payment with effect after you reply so that you can have your money in your account,if you don't have PayPal account before you can easily set up your PayPal account through www.paypal.com. if you are intend to sell this motorcycle to me please kindly remove it from site for listing.

Thanks and God Bless.

God Blessiä vaan Tolosen pojallekin.
    Ei oo kuulunu vastausta kun laitoin pastena tämän viestiketjun...
    <p>KTM 990 SMT -10</p><p>KTM 250 SX-F -14</p>
    Mitenkäs nämä tuon PayPalin kautta maksaessaan huijaavat? Voiko sen rahan vetää tuosta jotenkin takaisin, vai mikä onkaan kikka sen?
    Honda ST1300A
    Husqvarna TE250, kuntoilutarkoituksiin ainoastaan...
    kyllä olet aivan oikeassa, vaikka maksu näkyisi tililläsi voi ostaja vetää rahat takaisin kaupanteon jälkeen vedoten esim huijauksee tai vastaavaan kätevää
    Huijaukset senku jatkuu vaan.. Itsellä mönkijä myynnissä ja joku david cole maililla kyselee onko moottoripyörä vielä myynnissä vaikka myyn mönkijää. Yksinkertainen viesti, ensin kysyy onko moottoripyörä vielä myynnissä, viimeinen hinta sekä mistä sen voi hakea maksun lähetettyä.. *Vastasin nyt vielä kaikessa typeryydessäni "on myynnissä, viimeinen hinta x, sekä only cash"

Sivu: 8 / 8:sta EnsimmäinenEnsimmäinen ... 678